생일축하합니다 이기광!!♥
You're never gonna see this but HAPPY 20th!!~ Best wishes to you hope you're doing well, stay healthy, stay lovable and work hard, hope you had a blasting and awesome day(even though you'll be busy with schedules), yupyupp. Even if you're having a hard day, just think of your fans=me we've got your back!(:LOVE YOU, 사 랑 해 요!^^
Anyway me and Mel made a video for Aj and JJ, will upload it later kekeke. MEL! 아 정말~아 진짜~어 떻 게! hahaha!
Yesterday was a HAPPY+DISAPPOINTMENT zoomg I think there's something wrong with me, I love small boys:0 Short pants for 3 years= WHATTHEFISHBALLS?!? But serena he is supeeeeer cute!!! If only you had you're specs/contacts on, yesterday was a really good timing! danggg nvm who knows he'll appear again tmr *wiggle eyebrows*.
[edit/] Here's the videooo!Mel was having a JJ hangover, yupp she met him in person again people! Oh and I found some videos from our last week of school!((: hehehehehe.
I miss cedar. I miss all the fun. bleargh.


No comments:
Post a Comment