Sunday, June 13, 2010

Take me as I am or watch me as I go.















If only I could stop time and go back to those days I wished will never end. Yesterday was spent with Bestie and Sar. We caught Shrek, lovely movie I would say filled with humour, key message; be grateful when you have everything, worthy conclusion to the tale and we can all live happily ever after. Then again I still prefer the first one.(:
I'm left with one week till the start of a new term, look on the brightside,oh wait there's none. I really really miss having Ravin around. I miss having somebody whom I can relate to, share my excitements with, tell me jokes, entertain me during boring lessons, do nonsensical and the most absurd things together, give me big hugs when I feel like shit, exchanging letters, give me free sweets and chocolates, draw smiley faces with me, SIGH. Give me a reason to smile for.

No comments:

Post a Comment